$89.00* BMW Oil Change Special
BMW vehicles are advanced and the service requirements are quite low; however, an oil change service is still necessary to prevent overheating of the engine and damage due to corrosion. When it comes to maintaining your vehicle, the best thing you can do is stay on top of the preventative maintenance that will protect its most important parts, including regular oil changes with quality parts.
Work performed in this package:
- Motor oil is removed and replaced with new, premium, synthetic oil from Germany.
- Motor oil service is performed by trained BMW technicians at your local independent BMW service center for optimal performance.
- Oil filter is removed and replaced with a new, Original Equipment BMW oil filter.
- Eco-friendly oil change, including elimination/recycling of oil and oil filters.
- Service Interval Indicator or Condition Based Service is reset according to factory specifications.
- Multi-point check, including brakes, power steering and air conditioning belts, air filter, and tires for wear and alignment.
- Security check, checking the condition of safety belts and the function of automatic-locking retractors, belt locks and belt buckles.
Parts and fluids included in this package:
Tailored perfectly to each BMW engine, Original BMW (OEM) oil filters are made with synthetic fibers for even greater robustness. They are capable of meeting the demands of synthetic oils and high oil temperatures, with a large filtration area (up to 3,800 sq. cm) that removes great amounts of impurities such as engine sludge and deposits. Even the finest particles – 0.005 millimeters and smaller- are filtered out, leaving only the purest oil and thus being more environmentally friendly as they reduce fuel consumption. Original BMW oil filters have proven outstanding in their seal quality which prevents impure oil from returning to the oil circuit and in addition protect the engine and extend its service life.